Summer Camp 2017
Camp Around the World
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR CAMP FAMILIES FOR AN AWESOME CAMP YEAR!
Campers will receive a map and a passport as we go through countries around the world. We will learn facts and create art for each country.
- Clay, mixed media-canvas, paper mache, mosaic, yarn and more
- Campers must bring lunch, juice/water (optional snack) for full day campers
- Camp times are 9am to noon and 1pm to 4pm. Late pickup, 4 to 6pm-$25
- Ages 5 and up (tot camp, ages 3-4yo will be offered on some weeks)
- Costs: Half Day-$25Full Day-$40 Full Week-$165 Sibling discount.
Registration is open now!
Week-June 11: Mexico-2 sessions 9am to noon and 1pm to 4pm
Monday: Mexican pinch pot Felt cactus pillow
Tuesday: Canvas ancient ruins Pottery trivet mexican pattern
Wednesday: Canvas desert scene Clay adobe
Thursday: Jalapeno dish pottery Terra Cotta wind chime
Friday: Pottery sun garden art Cardboard yarn weaving